Welcome to www.gallabia.com (hereinafter– the Web site). The website is managed and activated by Gallabia L.t.d (hereinafter – Gallabia)
Gallabia ltd. is a registered company in Israel registration no. 514596105
1 ROTCHILD ST.
If you do not understand and/or agree to these terms ,you should stop using this site immediately and avoid making any use in this site..
Use of the web site
You may use the web site for your own use only not for sell or resale, redistribute or exploit this web site or any information herein for any commercial use.
The content of this website is subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer/ limitation of liability
By using this website you acknowledge that this website may not be completely free of errors. GALLABIA will not be liable to you or any other third party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages arising from any failure concerned with the use of this website (including but not limited to performance errors, on-line failures, delay in operation, computer virus) or from reliance on any information provided on this website.
TO THE MAXIMUM PERMITTED UNDER LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER WILL GALLABIA AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, SUBCONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER ENTITY, UNDER ANY LEGAL ISSUE, WHETHER CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL WHICH RELATE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR RELIANCE ON ANY OF THE PRODUCTS AND/OR GALLABIA IPR.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION TO THE CONTRARY, GALLABIA’S LIABILITY UNDER, ANY LEGAL THEORY, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PAYMENTS MADE TO GALLABIA BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES THAT GAVE RISE TO THE CLAIM.
YOU RECOGNIZE AND AGREE THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY AND REMEDY LIMITATIONS IN THESE TERMS ARE MATERIAL issues FOR BASIS OF THESE TERMS AND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT AND REFLECTED IN THE DECISION BY YOU TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
GALLABIA disclaims and excludes any implied warranties of fitness of this website for a particular purpose.
Links to other web sights which may be found in this website are mere suggestion and are not published under GALLABIA’s responsibility. Contents or operation of such websites are not by any mean under GALLABIA’S control and GALLABIA will not be liable to you or any other third party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages concerning with the use of such website.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed solely to GALLABIA, who is the sole owner, or has the license to use, of all Intellectual Property Rights evidenced by, embodied, attached, contained software on this website including (i) programs, modules, code, algorithms, data diagrams, along with all error corrections, modifications, revisions ,changes, additions, updates & upgrades (ii) all trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and corporate names, together with all translations, adaptations, derivations, and combinations thereof and including all goodwill associated therewith, and all applications, registrations, and renewals in connection therewith (iii) any work of authorship, regardless of copyright ability, all copyrightable works, all copyrights and all applications, registrations, and renewals in connection therewith; (iv) all other proprietary rights and any other similar rights, in whatever form or medium.
You will refrain from any conduct which would adversely affect GALLABIA’s intellectual property rights including but not limited to (i) attempt to obtain, receive, review, or otherwise use or have access to the source code of the website (ii) duplicating, coping, producing, disassembling, de-compiling, translating, bundling, private labeling, or modifying the any part of the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Without limiting any of the foregoing or hereunder, GALLABIA is a trademark of GALLABIA Ltd. Other company or product names are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. You may not remove, change or modify any GALLABIA trademarks or take any action inconsistent with GALLABIA’S ownership thereof (whether registered or not) or at any time use or employ any trademarks, trade names or domain names which are confusingly similar to any of the GALLABIA’S trademarks.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Personal Information. We may ask for your PERSONAL DETAILS name, telephone number, home address, email address and age. We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties. When a purchase is made on the Site, WE MAY ask for delivery address and payment method details. We may obtain information about your usage of our Site to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests.
- User Information. When you use our Services, we may automatically receive and record information from your computer, documents and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes. We also use your IP address to help with server problem diagnosis and to administer our Site. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (i.e: aol.com, yourcompany.com)
- Anonymous Data Collected Through The Site. In addition to the information we collect as described above, we may use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our Site. Again this technology does not identify you personally it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
- User Communications. When you send emails or other communications to GALLABIA, we may retain those communications .we may KEEP those in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
We process your PII only for specific and limited purposes, including the improvement, maintenance and provision of the Services AND IN ORDER TO enable us, and our processors, to fulfill your order, to notify you about important functionality changes, to send you requested product information, updates about our new collections, sales or newsletter sign ups and additional materials, for statistical or survey purposes, for promotional purposes and market research, to improve this Site and our services. We may also send you from time to time (by email or post) information about products and services and details of promotions and special offers from GALLABIA. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, YOU can inform us about your marketing preferences All email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how you can unsubscribe
We do our best to take security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of PII.
- We do our best to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of PII that we collect and to protect the privacy and security of our customers. We keep your PII only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- We limit access to PII about you to employees, contractors and agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that PII. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural security measures and safeguards to reasonably protect PII. Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security technology, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection.
- Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
GALLABIA ensure you that Any information or material sent by you using this website is deemed to be confidential.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website
(i) These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods or other international laws are expressly excluded. The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tel Aviv; (ii) if any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and if such provision is determined to be invalid or unenforceable nonetheless, the provision shall be deemed to be severable from the remainder of these Terms and shall not cause the invalidity or unenforceability of the remainder of these Terms; (iii) this is the entire agreement between you and GALLABIA with regards to the subject matter herein and these Terms shall not be modified except as provided herein; (iv) GALLABIA may assign these Terms, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion. You are not entitled to assign or otherwise transfer to a third party without the prior written consent of GALLABIA these Terms or any of its rights and benefits or duties and obligations under these Terms. Any unauthorized assignment will be void and of no force or effect; (v) nothing in these Terms shall be considered as granting any rights to third parties towards GALLABIA (vi) the failure of either party to enforce any rights granted hereunder or to take action against the other party in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by that party as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches; (vii) all waivers must be in writing. Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of these Terms on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion; (viii) YOU AND GALLABIA AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
All correspondence to Gallabia which is not administered by this web site should be made only via Gallabia’s E-mail address:info@Gallabia.com